First and foremost, I'm a huge Back To The Future Fan. As you can tell from my own wedding photo above. I arrived in a delorean while "The Power of Love by Huey and the news was blasting in the background. Secondly, everything I do is for my family. They might drive me crazy at times, but I still love them unconditionally. I am originally from Salem, Oregon, I have traveled extensively throughout the United States and abroad, and recently relocated from Los Angeles, California to Granbury, Texas, with my wife, Sarah, and our two sons, Ford and Gunner. We are very excited about our new journey in Texas, both personally and professionally. I recently opened up a studio location in Granbury Texas, located 2 blocks from the famous square.
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
- Dr. Emmett Brown
1. I was born in salem oregon...and no...there are no witches there. Thats Salem Massachusetts
4. At age 21,I packed up my 1986 honda accord along with $800 dollars, and headed to L.A to become rich and famous ;)
2. At age 19, A few years ago ;) I was scouted by a modeling agency in a grocery parking lot. A year later I was an international model. Crazy right?
5. My favorite food is Mexican. Italian comes in at a close second.
8. My favorite adult beverages are craft beers,margaritas, and a filthy dirty martini on the rocks with 3 blue cheese stuffed olives.
7. My favorite movie of all time is Back To The Future! On my actually wedding, I arrived in a delorean! "Great Scott!"
9. While waiting tables at Salt Creek Grille Valencia, I had the hots for a young hostess named Sarah. She later became my wife.
10. My wife and I were married at the Newhall Mansion in Piru, CA on July 13th, 2013
3. I spent over 3 months modeling in Milan Italy.
6. At 1500ft, I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane on my 33rd birthday.
11. I love coffee!
12. I like to build stuff out of wood.
13. I Moved to Texas in October of 2017
15. I have two boys! I cheat death every single day!
14. I'm not only a photographer, I'm also the head chef of my household. I make a mean pot roast!